Wednesday 16 February 2011

Day 10: A letter to the person you hate most or caused you a lot of pain.

Hmmm. I'm reluctant to answer this one because the person who jumps to mind has already been written to and I would hate people to think I'm still bothered about that. Currently I don't hate anybody and I have nobody in my life who would hurt me as I have recently weeded out the unworthy. 


Oooh okay I've decided on the lucky winner!


Dear Luke
You used to be my best friend. I could tell you anything and I always pictured that you would be godfather to my kids (...or the nonreligious version of that...). The four of us were inseparable. Lisa-Marie ended up estranging herself but I almost expected that. Not from you. As soon as you got yourself a girlfriend who showed the tiniest hint of jealousy you dropped us like we had never been important to you and expected us to just accept that and find it normal. You didn't even try to make it work. 
I remember on that fateful day in 2007, which still stands as the most awful day of my life, you showed once and for all that you had changed into somebody I would grow to dislike intensely. I needed you that day but you "needed to see Rolo" to get your drug fix. Cheers for that!!!
Anyway....would have been nice if you'd grown out of that and got back into contact but my advice is to not bother. I went to Uni and made 2 new male best friends who would never be so pathetic. They more than filled the hole left by you.


LATER SKATER. 
Lorg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment