Wednesday 16 February 2011

Day 9: My favourite bloggers.

Lawrence Craft :) Well this little blighter had to get a mention didn't he. I basically only started writing this so that I could read his entries while we're apart ETC. I like that he is forced into writing about things he'd usually never have to go into detail about. He always writes as though he's writing an entry for a competition for linguistic proficiency, but then that's just CHARMING and Lawrenceish!


Burton Although at the moment he seems to be obsessed with telling the world I was hated at Uni. Not QUITE true. Tony's posts are interesting because I want him to reveal the real Tony rather than that act he does.


OTHER THAN THAT I READ NO BLOGS! Lawrence introduced me to This American Life which I like listening to depending on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment